2.07.2012

5 Months

Kamden turns 5 months old today and it baffles me that it has almost been six months since I gave birth to the little guy! He really isn't so little anymore, at least to me!

He was a serious faced dude during most of the photos I took this month but I think he's handsome nonetheless!


Kamden has accomplished a lot this month from really cementing his ability to roll over both ways. He loves when it is time to eat and he knows what his bottle is when he sees it! It is fun to watch him try to hold his bottle. He does really well but will get distracted and then if he drops it, the world has probably come to an end for this little boy! At least that is the way he makes it sound! 

I can not put in words how much this little guy likes to move! He moves his legs, his arms, and his mouth a million miles a minute! It has been fun to see his personality break through and really show itself more each day! His favorite things this month are his bottle, anything soft, playing with dad, pacing the house with Uncle David, his stuffed dog, Cooper, and having mom next to him all the time during the day! He's a social little guy and if he seems content to play be himself he only needs to see you walk by and then he aches to have your attention! He is really growing to be a content little boy most the time and doesn't get mad too often.

Kamden still dislikes his car seat but I am finding ways to keep him occupied since he can interact with toys more. Cereal still has no contest for the bottle and he eats about 6 ounces every 3 hours during the day. I can't complain because he still sleeps through the night and his nap schedule is becoming more concrete as well.


His little giggle is so cute but he doesn't share it willingly on camera. If he even catches a glimpse of the camera he just stares, of course!

We caught a bit of some giggling in this video but it doesn't capture it very well.



I love spending my time with him more and more each day we are together! I am so lucky to not only be his mom but to also have the opportunity to be home with him every day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! He has the biggest eyes and longest lashes that I am jealous of! Why do boys always get the prettiest eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. His eyes are heart-melting. So dang cute sharon.

    ReplyDelete