2.27.2012

The National Aquarium

Last Monday, Kamden and I were able to go to the National Aquarium in Baltimore and we had a really good time. It's normally very expensive but a friend in the ward had an extra ticket with her pass so she invited us!


They have a lot of animals there and it is a hay day for kids! The funnest part was definitely the dolphin show! I have  never seen dolphins in person, and of course Kamden hasn't either. Obviously I enjoyed it more than Kamden but he loved watching it too. I wish Nathan could have come with but we have decided that we will look into getting a pass when family comes so it would be worth it! I know two little girls, whose names happen to be Maleah and Kaitlyn Kappas who would go crazy over the opportunity!


I didn't get a lot of pictures of much except the dolphins because Mason (the little boy of our friend) was a busy body rushing everywhere, but he was so cute! It's okay because the dolphins were our favorite part anyways! Enjoy!




Next time I'll take our video camera because these videos just aren't cutting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment