2.14.2012

My Two Valentine's

How lucky am I to have two adorably, handsome Valentine's this year? The luckiest girl alive, that's how lucky! I really love that these two can be a part of my life for eternity!

I have only known my dear husband for about three years of my life now but I might as well have known him forever because he quickly stole away my whole heart and it's his now! 


Kamden, I have only known embodied for a little over 5 months and then 9 more months as a part of me, my very body, and somehow my heart doubled in size and he took the half Nathan didn't already have! Really, it's truly possible!


Not to mention, I have some amazing family and friends that will always hold a special place in my heart!


Valentine's Day is always super sweet to serve as a reminder of all those we love and you better believe it's just getting better every year! 




1 comment: