2.13.2012

Family Pictures

For my Christmas present last year, Nate let me get family pictures! We tried to get some outside but it was pretty cold so Kamden was having a hard time. Misty let us come in the next morning and get a few inside.

Here you go!!!









I hope our attempt at family pictures this last time is not a foretelling of how all our attempts will turn out.
I felt really bad when we tried to get some outside and I think he was secretly getting back at us the next morning when we tried to do them inside! We started into pictures the next morning and he was acting kind of funny the whole time and then he had a major blow out! It was everywhere and his outfit was no longer usable. We called the session on that account. We didn't have an extra outfit packed in the diaper bag for him either but Misty had a little sleeper that she gave to us to use. That was definitely his worst blow out to date!

Thanks Misty for putting up with our antics!
Thank you for my Christmas present, Nathan!
Last but not least, thanks for smiling in a few of them, Kamden!


1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures, I love them all! You are a beautiful mommy and Kamden is a very hansome boy! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete