7.14.2010

Our Recent Adventures!!!

Wow!!! A lot has happened for the two of us in the last year! I have made a goal to keep this updated on all our most recent adventures as we have uprooted ourselves from home! All is well! We are loving our time together and being in Oregon at least when it's not sweltering hot! Marriage is a whole new ball field for the two of us but it is proving to be a mostly amazing one!

Here is a recap of our most recent adventures:

1. WE GOT MARRIED!!!

Thank you to all our family and friends for making it the most memorable day of all time!

2. PARADISE

 We spent a week in Paradise! For our honeymoon Nate took me to the island of Kauai, Hawaii!


How beautiful is that!?!

3. WE PACKED OUR LIFE UP AND MOVED TO OREGON!!!
We moved to the green and supposedly rain! However, it has only rained about three times since we have been here! Hallelujah...break me in slow!

4. WE FINALLY FOUND A PLACE TO LIVE!

Welcome to our Home, Apt. F322!!!
Here is your official tour:












Our Kitchen Area

Our Dining Area (We only have two chairs right now! We are trying to match the other two!)

Our Living Room Area View #1

 Our Living Room Area View #2

Our Hallway Area

Our Bathroom Area (Behind the door is another door that leads to our Laundry Room!

Our Bedroom Area View #1

 Our Bedroom Area View #2

That is it folks!!! That is the place we call home for at least a year! :o)

5. We went to the Coast!!!
6. I GOT A HAIRCUT!!!

It was so hot the last few days that I gave in and chopped my hair off! I was planning on getting a haircut just not this short! I haven't had it this short since elementary school! I'm still getting used to it!

7. WE WENT TO THE FAIR!!!


It was a lot of fun! We listened to people karaoke (some really good some really bad), we learned about IHOP (Internation House of Prayer), got an 18" corn dog and Hawaiian chicken with noodles, had Italian Ice for desert, and broke down and bought some Cutco knives (We really needed some knives)!!! 

8. WE WENT TO THE TEMPLE!!!

Of course, I didn't take this picture but I forgot our camera when we went so this will have to do until we get there again!


So, there is a quick recap of our amazing life as of lately! We love you all. Thank you for your support with all the crazy changes we have had in our life lately! We never would have accomplished everything without the help of our family and friends!

To Nate: I love you with all my heart! I am so grateful I get to spend the rest of eternity with you! Thank you for all you do on a daily basis! I am forever and always grateful! 

4 comments:

  1. I love you so much! Thanks for the update, I so wanted to see some pictures. I can't wait to see you guys next month! Your hair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you guys are so flipping cute I love it!!! It's nice to stay connected w/everyone on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To "MY" other half!!!! I miss you like no other.... I am so grateful for all that you did for me, and I am so excited for your "NEW" life. It looks like everything is falling into place for the New & Cute Benson Family. Stay in touch and don't be a stranger when your in town. (Who knows maybe we will ride the "HARLEY" to visit YOU!!!) And the new do is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L..................:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are amazing! I am so thrilled to see you so happy. I just love ya!! Send me your e-mail and I will send you an invite to our blog. barbimecham@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete