7.22.2010

My Reasons to Smile Today

 So, I definetely need to find a few reasons to smile lately. You don't realize how much you forget to smile, laugh, or talk when you are home alone so often. 

Anyways, my dear Heavenly Father sent a few tender mercies my way which caused me to smile! How grateful I am for a Heavenly Father who knows I need to smile when I am home alone! 

My first reason to smile: The dear census lady coming up the stairs when I went to check the mail. We haven't got a lot of mail lately...sometimes it's disappointing to me. I find myself sometimes wishing we would even just get bills in the mail...I know I'm crazy! Anyways, there wasn't any mail today so I found myself a little discontent and on my way back up to the apt. the dear census lady once again gave me a huge smile and said hi! Thank you so much my friend! I hope you realize that your smile helped to make a strangers day!

My Second Reason to Smile: The even beautiful buds on my lillies are blooming and becoming even more beautiful! There are so many colors it is absolutely beautiful! I still don't know how the flowers ended up in the parking lot of an auto parts store but either way I am so grateful! I think Heavenly Father knew I might need a little color in my life this week! Thank you to my dear Father in Heaven, I love you!

They would make you smile too, right?

My Third Reason to Smile: My husband will be home in a few hours to hug me!!! 


I hope you can all find your own reasons to smile today! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Sharon! I love you! I read your blog too, and I love hearing all your adventures with Nate in your new life together! I can't wait until I can visit everyone, and I hope you continue to enjoy living in Oregon!

    ReplyDelete