7.21.2010

Would I Have a Unibrow!?!

I thought this was definetely post-worthy so I had to do a real quick post about Nate's completely random question a couple minutes ago!

So, Nate and I are sitting on the couch just reminiscing about life and the decisions we need to make at the moment when he asks this:

"So, do you have a unibrow? If you didn't wax your eyebrows do you have a unibrow?"

Haha...then he tried covering up his random, could be taken offensively question by saying, "I mean you always wax your eyebrows so I was just wondering if you didn't would you have a unibrow?"

Anyways, I guess he is right to an extent...I have been waxing my eyebrows for quite some time now as most girls do...or atleast tweeze....so who am I to say I wouldn't have a unibrow. Anyways, I sure hope I don't have a unibrow. Now, I am deathly afraid to ever stop waxing my eyebrows!

I love being married!!! There is something new every day!

Dear Nate: How could you ever imagine this girl, the one you married, who you call beautiful every day, having a unibrow. If I did, you better still love me!


Love, Sharon Marie

Tonight I will be praying I secretly, naturally don't have a unibrow in reality! Please pray for me! ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck that made me laugh so hard! Love it! I am quite certain you do not have a unibrow, but even if you did Nathan would still love you and think you were beautiful! I think you are awesome! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete