10.10.2009

Loving Life

Sometimes, I just get caught up in the every day business of life and forget to count my many blessings. Due to this, I decided I would post just a few of the things I absolutely love right now! I also forget that people mean so much more than things. So, yes things will be on this list because I still consider them to be tender mercies, but most importantly you will find people that mean the world to me!

  • Nathan Benson (He's pretty much AMAZING!!!



  • Family (what would I do without them!?!)




  • Mea LaRue (Innocence in the cutest form)



  • Babies (always love them)

  • Institute and AMAZING talks!

  • School (Grateful for it even if I don't act like it)

  • Friends (There is a reason there are so many people on this Earth; because we are meant to need each other!)
  • E-mails from Maps that I read over and over again!




  • A lovely heater in my NEW car that works so well!

  • Pandora Radio

  • Conference

  • An inspired prophet, Thomas S. Monson

  • Weekends!!!

  • Chiropractors

  • Back BRACES not CASTS!!!

  • Ice Cream
  • Twin Sisters

  • Moving ON!!!

  • LIFE!!!
  • Warm showers
  • Hot soup

  • Hot chocolate
  • Warm blankets!!!



  • Cuddling
  • Clorox

  • Washers and Dryers (If I had to wash all my dirty clothes by hand it would take me a million eternities)
  • Lovely Fall Colors



  • Fresh Air

  • My AMAZING SISTERS (Sara, Shylo, and Shanon)
  • Laughing so hard with Mea, Shanon, and Sara
  • All things good!!!

*Too many to name here!!!

  • My Savior, Redeemer, friend, and brother Jesus Christ



Alright, I'm pretty sure the list isn't long enough!!! I'll work on it but fortunately I get to work on my homework now!!! By the way, one of my goals lately is optomism and finding good in all things!


I hope this reminds you of some of your favorite things!


P.S. It's a beautiful day!!! Love it!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are AMAZING!!! Is it any wonder that I LOVE you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon Marie, First off i want you to know I LOOOVVVE you! Second, I am so so grateful for your love! You are the best and there is no doubt in my mind of that fact! There is absolutely no other person I would rather be with!!! I hope you realize that I count you as my greatest blessing! I wish every day that i could take your pain and heartache away from you and give you everything you have ever wanted! I wish I could give you all your dreams and everything in this whole universe! You Mean The Universe times a million to me and I hope someday to be able to adequately show you that! But alas I suspect that may never happen in this life so I will have to settle for trying my hardest every day to show you how much i Love you! I Love you My Dear!!!

    P.S. you should update this... ;-)

    ReplyDelete