10.03.2009

Sanity

So, for a while I have looked at cute blogs wishing I had some excuse to get one!!! -Ha ha- I just realized I don't need one!

However, I think I have a pretty good one! I have struggled for a while on journal writing. I'm horrible at it! Here, I am attempting something that I think might actually work for me! This will be a lot easier for me considering my love for typing. I love listening to my fingers click against the keyboard and hearing my thoughts just flow from my fingers. I know, typing isn't as personal but if I can get myself to somehow keep a journal this will be the way!

My second great idea and excuse stems from my love of scrapbooking! I love it! It's another stress reliever for me! -Pretty much anything to do with keeping my hands busy seems to clear my head and bring me down to earth.- Sometimes, this is much needed in my random, constant moving brain! (This should be obvious in my beautiful flow of thoughts in thist post!!! haha) Anyways, back to scrapbooking and excuses...some TIME in the future, when I have TIME, I plan to scrapbook the record of so called "journal entries" I keep on this blog. :)

So, join me on my journey to discovering life, love, learning, and becoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment