7.20.2012

Spoiled

I had a birthday, turned 25, and I was spoiled by my awesome husband!

Remember when I told you I went to Wicked for Mother's Day. Well, we decided that would be a good birthday present as well. But, that doesn't mean he didn't find a way to make my day and when he came home from work early he came bearing gifts still. I opened the bag and was so excited to see something I've never had before.

So, that night we called for some help from a little boy of a friend in the ward that volunteered to babysit Kamden while we went to the movie Brave. Wyatt came over with his bat in haul and was a trooper batting away at that pinata that Nathan stuffed full of candy for me! It was so much fun. We didn't get any pictures of me batting but that is okay.

Here is the proof of our fun!








Thanks for the fun birthday Nathan! I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment