7.08.2012

10 Months

Yesterday, Kamden turned 10 months old! I can't believe he is getting so close to a year old. Our little guy is going to be all grown up soon and I'm trying to tell myself more each to just enjoy him. He's starting to be more of a handful each day keeping him out of trouble and happy but I love watching his little mind discover new things or develop new abilities. 


We baby-proofed most of our cabinets and drawers since he was learning how to open them and that helps but you just can't leave anything sitting out anymore or he will get to it and chances are there won't be much left of it. He has quite the personality and he knows exactly what he wants in life. We are working on patience because it seems that isn't exactly his strong suit (he must get that from Nathan...haha...not even...probably me). 

 
He loves to eat EVERYTHING and I find myself pulling something out of his mouth at least 1-2 times a day. He enjoys music and dancing with mom while nobody else is watching and of course loves being chased and tickled by dad. He takes off on his walker like he has a million things to do and see but without it he still thinks it's much more efficient to use all fours. 

 
One of the hardest things lately has been the separation anxiety phase. While he isn't afraid of people one bit, he still likes to be close to somebody. During the day unless I sneak away without him seeing somehow he tells me just what's what if I walk into another room without him by my side. I know that this little man will keep us busy long into the future already, but I love love LOVE the huge personality he has!


I love everything about the little guy! Well, most everything! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously he is so so so cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is already 10 months old! He is soooo cute! And if you think he is into everything right now, just you wait! It only gets worse... way worse! It's a good thing they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete