7.16.2012

Best Friend

It's my birthday! That means it's Carlie's birthday too! 
She's the gorgeous one on the left!

She's so much better at the wind blown look than I am!

Seriously, I used to think it was kind of lame to share my birthday with my twin sister. We got all the same things and had to share stuff. But now, I'm all grown up and hopefully a little more mature but I love love LOVE to share a birthday with best friend I have had and will have for life. Most people can't say that. Most people haven't had someone by their side for the entire journey through life.


I am lucky! I have a twin sister, but not only that a best friend through her. I'm pretty sure we probably understand each other better than we understand ourselves but we make a pretty good combination. She's my complete opposite in most things but I needed that in life. I've been thinking about these things today and am overcome with gratitude for this special blessing in my life. I know that girl's got my back and I hope she knows I've got her's too!


That bond between twins although stressed at times in life, is one of the strongest I know of! We've been through a lot together and there are so many things I just know I couldn't have done without her by my side (sometimes only in Spirit).

She always helps me let go and laugh about life for awhile! Something I'm not always very good at. That and we also make a pretty mean photo shoot together!

See for yourself:








There's no possible way I could  not love her!

Thanks so much Carlie, Shandy, Shan Ban, Shanon Carlie! I love you times a million eternities! So do Nate and Kamden! Thanks for always standing side by side with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment