8.05.2011

I wish...

days like today never happened.

Does anyone else ever feel that way? I could have gone without today and never missed it! Really! Sometimes the only way to end such a day is lay in bed and cry yourself to sleep, hoping something better will come by morning. Then of course you wake up with puffy eyes!

But, if your really super pregnant sleep doesn't come anyway! Then you toss and turn and update your blog you have failed to update very consistently thinking some day you will look back on it and laugh about it.

Maybe!

Maybe not!

We'll see...later!

For now, I have more tossing and turning and hoping to do!

1 comment:

  1. Shar-bear I'm sorry you had a bad day! Days like those make you greatful for the good days! Call me if you need to talk! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete