7.24.2011

32 weeks

So we can keep the family updated on my growing body...

Here I Am!!!



For the rest of you who don't care to see my protruding belly, I'm sorry but this is the easiest way to update all the family and friends who want to see.

I am feeling good, just really big! He loves my ribs, especially on the right side and he loves to squirm at night while his dad likes to rub my belly like he thinks a genie is going to hop out and grant him 3 wishes! We'll see if that ever happens!

I get tired and hot super easily, which is weird because I used to be freezing cold all the time! I can't complain though because I can stay inside our air conditioned apartment all day, and I do! We do try to go on walks every day and let's just say 100 degrees in Maryland is a lot different than 100 degrees anywhere else I've lived! My body is going to take a while to get accustomed to this humidity because every time I walk outside I feel like I can't breathe!
We are excited to have him come into our family though and grateful for the opportunity to be parents. The time seems to pass slowly but that is good considering we have so much to do before he gets here in September! We are working on it though, I promise!

Until then, Nate will keep rubbing my belly hoping for that genie! In the end I'm sure he will settle for a baby boy even if he doesn't get his three wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment