7.06.2011

My Favorite Guy

I really miss my favorite guy right now!

He is only the best ever and I am only the luckiest lady in the universe! Really, not kidding!

Maryland hasn't been the easiest adjustment for me and well, it's been really overwhelming at times! I was pretty emotional and even grumpy the first week we got there but Nate put up with me.

He is patient. He is kind. He is forgiving. He is loving. He is all these things and more!
Not to mention, he's pretty darn cute!


Taken in June when we had family pictures with my family!

He let me come to Idaho for two weeks and he stayed in Maryland to work and unpack. It's been nice to get away but I miss him like crazy! I always do!

I can't wait to seem him next Tuesday!

I love you babe, more than you will ever know! Me and your little boy miss you lots!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! And I'm sad I wasn't able to see you over the 4th. I hope you are having a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete