8.07.2011

One Good Lady

Today is the day of birth for one of the greatest ladies I know!

Of course, it's my dear mom. She's a good lady! She's an amazing wife, a dedicated and loving mother, and a caring, fun grandma! She has a kind heart and a giving soul. She learned it from her mom and I only hope I can learn it from my mom! 

The family she has loved and served


Since moving from home I have become all the more grateful for who she is! It's hard to live so far from your mom. There is a support and a love that only a mother can give and I miss that. I know when I have this little boy I will only miss her even more and I wish I could see her cuddle up and love on my little boy the way I see her do with her two granddaughters.

She puts up with a lot, really!


I hope she knows just how much she is loved today and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment