8.11.2011

I Love My Niece

I absolutely adore the fact that my sister called me yesterday just so my niece, Maleah could tell me something.

That something made my day!

Miss Mea had colored a picture earlier and upon finishing told her mom, "Aunt Sharon is going to love this. We will give it to her at her baby shower!" (My sister and mom threw me a baby shower a few weeks ago when I was in Idaho and Maleah helped, but evidently I need another one!)

My sister answered back that I was too far away and so they couldn't see me or give me a baby shower. Maleah came up with the perfect answer!

"Well, I guess we will have to use our magic pixie dust and just fly our house to her house!"

I told her I need to borrow some of that! She said I could!

Anyone else want some?

No comments:

Post a Comment