5.06.2011

For Those of You Who Haven't Heard...

 
And he is stubborn! He likes his legs crossed!
I felt so bad for the poor ultrasound tech. We tried everything to get him to uncross his legs. I tried emptying my bladder, walking around the room, turning in circles, laying on my left and right side, and tapping on my stomach until finally after 45 minutes he decided to uncross them just enough to get an "okay" view! He was kind of fun to watch otherwise as he kept yawning, sucking on his thumb, and what looked like laying in a lawn chair with one arm behind his head and the other with his thumb in his mouth!

Not to mention, he is strong! Nate has already felt him kick or punch (not sure if it's a foot or hand) at 20 weeks, which according to the doctor is pretty early! It's a really weird feeling when out of nowhere something is kicking down at my bladder or doing flips in my stomach!


It was fun to find out and watch Nate's reaction to hearing the heartbeat and seeing the baby for the first time! He wasn't sure the heartbeat sounded quite right so his reaction was a little worried when the ultrasound tech brought it on the screen out of nowhere!

Now we just need to work on a name!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats on the baby boy! And your baby bump looks adorable :)

    ReplyDelete