5.15.2011

Birthdays and Decisions...Big Ones

Right now our lives are just the day to day normal you usually get but we have some very big decisions to make in the next couple days! Either way we go it could change a few different things at a time!

It seems like when we decide to make changes around here they are always big ones! I'm not very good at big decisions because if you know me you know I'm not very good at making decisions, period! I'm clearly indecisive and that is a little problem. 

So, by Tuesday we should hopefully have some pretty big decisions made and out of the way but some new changes that take a lot of work to get used to! It is exciting but so scary and crazy as well!

Tomorrow I will be taking a venture to the trees, the waterfalls, the streams (the temple is closed) because it seems like I think better there. I pray better there and I LISTEN better there! 

In other business, it was my dear husband's birthday on Friday! I failed to write a special post for him but I hope he knows that there is nobody I would rather spend eternity with! He is my rock and all the changes that our lives have brought so far and continue to bring are always made better because he is with me every step of the way! This guy of mine is pretty amazing and I am grateful for his silly laugh, his hard working hands, his gentle voice, and most of all his constant love!

Happy Birthday, Nate!

Thanks for being you, babe!


Isn't he handsome?

No comments:

Post a Comment