8.25.2010

Just a Few Words

I need to make a post from our trip to Grace!!!

We left Thursday night, drove all night long, arrived Friday morning, had a blast, left Monday morning and arrived Monday night back to our little abode in Woodburn, OR. We are home but I am a little depressed about it because I already want to go back!!! That will be a while though.

I still need to make a post, however I am trying to find a job! :( Therefore, today is dedicated to filling out applications to places I don't really want to work because I need to go back to school, get a degree, and get a real job! Anyways, if you have any job ideas let me know!

P.S. I love my husband and our family!!!

1 comment:

  1. You can add my blog to your listif you want.

    http://grzlywolf.blogspot.com/

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete