8.19.2010

The Answer to My Lessons in Life

I can't sleep...so I thought I would blog hop...and I was so excited to see a friend, Tara Marie had two new posts I had not yet read!!! Made my can't sleep at 4 in the morning night! When I got there this video, Good Things To Come, that I am about to post made it even better! It comes in direct answer, I believe to the post I left yesterday!

Good Things Will Come, for all of us, for me, for you, for the stranger down the street!

EMBRACE the gospel of Jesus Christ!!! It will carry us through by unseemingly, unknown people who show up in life's way and return that heavenly embrace!

I know that is TRUE and I am oh, so grateful for it!!!

To you and to Me:

 (Click on link above for video)

Thank you Tara for being an answer to prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment