4.03.2012

Catch Up

Seriously, I don't think I will ever catch up on the things I "want" and "need" to do in life.
Maybe, just maybe, it's because I do too much of this some days.



Now that we are home, I am trying to be productive. My productivity went down the drain while I was in Idaho! I have done some laundry, and some dishes (Nathan did them this morning), and I did prepare for FHE last night. I didn't neglect Kamden. He got what he wanted and needed too but other than that I need to catch up on the baby book, the blogging, the journaling, the crafting, the holiday preparations, the grocery shopping, the taxes, and more! Yeah, taxes aren't done. Horrible, right?

Ah well, it will work out.

P.S. Check out how much Kamden loved this little clementine orange Uncle Marcus gave him to play with.






I love when he decides to attack the orange! I think we found a new teething toy!

1 comment:

  1. I love Kamden with the orange! And I so know the feeling...I always feel like I have a million things to catch up on, dangit. I'm glad you're home - hope the trip wasn't terrible. And I'm sorry Kamden got sick!

    ReplyDelete