4.02.2012

hugs and loves

The two of us, Kamden and I, are back home after taking an almost three week hiatus to Idaho! We left Nathan here last minute on Monday, March 12th, after we found out two days earlier the news that broke our hearts for Marcus and Shylo. Now that I am back home, I know we were supposed to be here. I'm not sure I helped as much as I wanted to but I learned so much myself that it is an experience I know I needed.

When we got home Friday morning, after driving nine long hours to Vegas on Thursday and flying all night as a tired mom with a tired babe, I decided that won't happen very often! I melted into my dear Nathan's arms and kissed his sweet self, happy to be back in the arms of the one who loves me and that babe more than anyone else. It kind of felt like the days of dating again. You know the twitterpated, nothing else in the world matters feeling. Kind of like the one below!



The last two days have consisted of lots of kisses, snuggles, cuddling, hugs, and loving each other, especially on our sick little boy!

Either way, we are happy to be here...together!

No comments:

Post a Comment