1.11.2012

Images of Kamden

I decided it was time to post some of my favorite pictures we have taken of Kamden.

I just think he is absolutely adorable and I look at pictures we have taken in the past month and it just proves to me how much he has grown! 


He really loves sitting in this sink for some reason! He was crying one morning while I was getting ready and so Nathan came in and stuck him in the sink. He stopped crying the instant he sat in the sink and he still does the same thing! Silly kid!


Please, ignore the fact that I look terrible in this picture! (Motherhood isn't always glamorous!) I just love Kamden's face so I had to get over my pride and post it!


Our buddy bear grinning during a random nap!

I found him like this after unwrapping him one morning...hillarious!


Kamden and Dad at the Washington D.C. Temple Festival of Lights



Hanging out Christmas morning!


Christmas Afternoon


In his snow suit after fourwheeling!


Hugging his turtle from Aunt Shanon

And a couple videos of our handsome man!


Hanging out in the sink again!


An attempt at getting his giggle but he stopped giggling the minute I got the camera out! He loves playing with dad though!



He is just adorable, isn't he?

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures! He is such a silly boy, I miss him already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! I love the sink and pillow pet pics:)

    ReplyDelete