1.10.2012

Growing Up

I feel like my little boy is turning into a big boy overnight! He's growing up so fast and I'm saying what every mother does at one point! "I wish he would stop growing so fast...I wish I could freeze time!" He has almost doubled in weight since he was born and he is even gaining some height! 

On Saturday he turned 4 months old and those 4 months have gone by pretty quick in all honesty. There were some days we thought would never end. We had our trials...we still do, but he brings more joy into our lives every day.



He weighed in at 12 lbs 4 oz. at his appointment today putting him in the 7th percentile. He is 25.5 in. long and his head circumference is 16 in. This little guy of ours is gaining on those charts! He's always been healthy but had a hard go at gaining weight because of a few reasons but he is now steadily gaining and we are happy with it.

Some things to remember about Kamden:
He still likes to be swaddled when he is sleeping.
Kamden sleeps through the night as he always has.
He hates getting in his car seat and voices his opinion on the matter every time.
He has started to roll over. We still haven't got it on camera yet. It happens every once in a while but he won't ever do it again right after.
He watches his bottle very intently when it's time to eat!
Kamden enjoys watching football with his uncles.
He loves standing.
He hates tummy time.
 Family pictures are only possible in about 15 minute increments with him. If it goes longer he protests in creative ways, such as having the worst blow out he's had to date!


 Life is good with Kamden Wade!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. Everyone kept telling me "oh they grow so fast". But dangit it really is true. And I just can't enjoy them enough. Oh...how I loathe the carseat!

    ReplyDelete