1.18.2012

I Love Honesty

I do, I love honesty and tonight I'm being honest! I really needed this article. It sounds like me lately. I have found myself thinking these same things lately. It's not what you think it is!


I was meant to be a mother and a wife but let me tell you there are usually multiple times a day that I ask myself, "Really, what did you get yourself into!" It's when I'm not asking myself this that I think you should worry. That means something is probably wrong with Kamden because he is too quiet. It probably means we haven't eaten anything in days because I don't have a sink full of dirty dishes that morning. It might even mean that I didn't give into that little guilty pleasure of checking facebook a few times a day, watching an episode of whatever online, reading up on blogs, or updating my own blog, and you know if that's the case I'm probably pretty grumpy because I didn't take any "me" time!

I need that time to enjoy the good times, the smiles, the laughter!


I wonder some days how I can handle two kids or even more, like I figure I might have some day. I wonder sometimes why I can't have a career and get out of the house every morning, go to work for 8 hours, and accomplish something visible or noteworthy to the world. I'm being honest here. I hope I'm not the only one!

But, like I said, I know I was meant to do this. It's a work I was called and set apart to do as a woman. I am happy to do it. I am lucky to have the opportunity! It is the greatest way to experience true joy! 

Anyways, I appreciate this article and point of view! It's a little refreshing and it's honest!
I hope I am not the only one!

(Pictures are from Mystic Memories blog because I'm not patient enough to wait and post later!)

1 comment: