10.27.2011

Loving Forever

Tonight, I sit alone in the living room. The quiet of a sleeping baby and a snoring husband make me feel welcome in this little world of ours. It gives me reason to be happy, to smile, and to feel satisfied with life. Some moments challenge me to find the patience; the patience to push through until I find that satisfaction again. But the moment that it comes, whether it is cuddling that sleeping baby, hugging that snoring husband, or seeing them play together, it comes in full force and I can't help but be blown away! I have been given goodness! Something I couldn't have created by myself and I am grateful that God has made it that way.

Tonight, I am loving that goodness! I am loving forever! My forever with these two boys! I can call my husband that, a boy. I am allowed to after he begged me to buy legos for our seven week old son so they could play together! He can't complain but I love that about him!

It is refreshing. It feels good to be needed. To be wanted. To be loved by my boys! And in return, I need them, I want them, and I love them. I think that is part of why God created families! There is something about those relationships that warm our hearts and remind us of the goodness there is in life, in this world. That no matter who imperfect we are apart, we come close to perfect together! And the imperfect part only makes us need and love each other that much more.


Are you loving your forever?

3 comments:

  1. Your family is beautiful, Sharon! And yeah...I'm digging my forever too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words are so perfect. I certainly have those moments too and at times they are very overwhelming and I just can't help but love it all. What a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful testimony, Sharon. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete