10.17.2011

Halloween and Morning Mishaps

We have had a few things to note happen this past weekend.
The first was Halloween costumes!!!

I can't believe Halloween is almost here again already! We had our ward Halloween party this last Saturday! I wanted matching costumes for us that were cheap, easy, and doable. I searched for different ones and we decided on this:








I think he is the meanest, best looking pirate I have ever seen!


The second was having our bikes stolen and me waking up to a House Centipede on the wall by my pillow! I would call neither of those pleasant! At least our bikes weren't nice, expensive ones. We find a little comfort in that. However, I can find nothing optomistic to say about the House Centipede! 

I hate the new creatures we have experienced while living in Maryland. The House Centipede is one of those! They are creepy and fast and ugly and they are pretty common here, especially in apartment complexes from what I hear. We have sprayed a few times around the house but still get a couple every now and then and if I never had to see another one again in a lifetime it would be too soon! I cuddled up to my husband for the rest of the morning trying to sleep.

At least I have a cute little pirate to bring me back to normalcy after being disappointed and creeped out this morning!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the bikes. : ( You guys have the cutest pirate family ever. I've never seen a house Centipede but if they are anything like spiders, I'm truly sorry. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest little pirate I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete