12.21.2010

Falling Behind...

Yeah, I am falling behind on a lot of things!!!

They include blogging, Christmas baking, cleaning my house, delivering Christmas goodies, grocery shopping, folding  my laundry, craft projects, organizing and so much more!!!

I'm not sure how it all started. Actually, I have realized it is pretty easy to fall behind in just one day! We were also gone for the weekend...which we really loved! We flew to Arizona on Friday night and missed our flight back early Sunday morning so we flew back late Saturday morning to Portland!

I have a lot to do and so little time to do it in and yes, that does include multiple blog posts that I have meant to post and haven't! I have been reprimanded by my sister and so I will try to get my rear end back in gear today! I'm going to make a list today so that I stop forgetting everything on my mental check-list! I need it on paper! So, that is what I shall do right now!

But, before I leave here is a picture of our tree. I meant to post it a long time ago. There have been a couple changes since...a few new ornaments, presents underneath it, and some candy canes going on it! That picture will have to wait until later though...I haven't taken it yet! :-) Ha ha...I told you I was behind in a lot!

If you remember, my husband is AMAZING and since we were starting from scratch this year he let me choose exactly how I wanted to decorate the tree within budget of course! I adore him for letting me do pink and silver all the way!

Our Christmas Tree 2010


A close up of some of the tree decorations!!!

More Tree Decorations!!!

Well, anyways here is to accomplishing a lot and hoping your Christmas preparations are running very smoothly!

If you are anything like me, they are not! Yet, we are still very excited for Christmas and to spend it with some family even though we can not go back to Idaho!

1 comment:

  1. love your tree, we just finally decorated ours a half hour ago. My motto: if there aren't 2 decorations on each limb, it's not christmas!

    ReplyDelete