12.06.2010

"...Becometh as a Little Child..."

"So I've been thinking wouldn't it be great if everyone remembered about Jesus' birthday like maybe one person could smile at someone and they could smile back. And people could say things like, 'Please!', and 'Thank You!', 'I'm sorry!', 'I Forgive You!', and 'I love you!'...Don't you think that would be a great present for Jesus!"

Watch this video and tell me this little girl does not know what Christmas is all about! 



No wonder we are told to "...becometh as a little child..." I'm going to try and consciously remember to "...smile at someone...And say things like, "Please, and Thank You, I'm Sorry, I Forgive You, and I Love You" more often! 


Then maybe, "everyone in the whole wide world [will] be part of Jesus' birthday!"

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. That was so awesome, thanks for sharing. This made my day, and made me feel a little happier inside :)

    ReplyDelete