8.03.2012

Miracles

I thought this was post worth to let everyone know miracles still happen and Heavenly Father answers prayers!

I'm kind of forgetful and one of the many things I forget is to put my wedding ring back on in the morning. I hadn't my beautiful ring on all day and about ten minutes ago I was getting ready to go out and remembered I needed to put my ring on. This is about the time I entered panic mode. It wasn't there on my night stand. The trusty place I always put it. (P.S. That little place isn't so trusty anymore! Not when you have a crazy little Kamden Wade running around your house!)


Did I mention that a year ago for our anniversary the husband put new, certified diamonds in that beauty. Not because I wanted them but more because it bugged him every time he inspected my ring and saw little impurities. I really didn't want to lose that ring. It's a lot of money...and besides that I really really love it!

I looked for a couple minutes. Continued to freak out...and I panicked some more. I stopped what I was doing and said a prayer...okay fine I begged Heavenly Father to help me find that ring! I said Amen and about 30 seconds later we cue that crazy little Kamden Wade strolling into my bedroom with a shiny little thing around his finger! I snatched up the ring and that crazy little boy and hugged him so tight!!! Then I said a Thank you pray and reminded myself that miracles happen! Prayers are answered. I am loved!

I'm finding a new hiding spot for the beauty on my finger tonight! Don't tell the crazy little boy!


1 comment:

  1. I lost mine once for almost a month. I never take it off anymore! Glad you found yours.

    ReplyDelete