9.30.2011

We Make Cute Babies

I've been aching to have some newborn pictures taken of Kamden but of course it's super expensive here in Maryland for a professional photographer or a studio to do it! Not even kidding, it's like double the price that it is in Idaho and you have to purchase a digital cd of the pictures seperately for $150.00.

Nate kept trying to convince me I could do it myself and I kept relenting but after giving in to the fact that we really don't have that kind of money right now I decided I was better than nothing! I got a couple good pictures today that I am working on editing. I'm definitely not a professional obviously but with some editing they are turning out better than I thought they would. (Please be kind in your critique!)

Here is a peak at one of my favorites!



He is just so cute! I gave up on winning the war with the pacifier to keep him still! 
He didn't want to sleep!

Go ahead, tell me you love him as much as I do!
Okay, that's not possible but you still love him, don't you?
Tell me we make cute babies!

4 comments: