5.02.2011

Baby Bumpin'

We've had some baby bumpin' going on here!

I've got a baby bump in the making. Shanon has been asking me to post a picture for a while but I've been hesitant because I'm not really into posting a random picture of my growing belly. This is just for you, Carlie!


Second of all, this baby has bumpin' around a lot in my belly. I've been feeling the kicks and the flips for a little while but yesterday, Nate was able to feel the baby as well! It is exciting when it can be shared with him too!

We still think it's a boy but tomorrow we should know for sure!

We also really enjoyed the Tulip Festival on Saturday but that is for it's own post!

2 comments:

  1. You have a very cute baby belly, just sayin! Yeah for Nate I'm sure he was super excited to finally feel the baby. And I'm super excited to find out what you are having, I need to know ASAP! We are so excited for your growing family!

    ReplyDelete