4.26.2011

Unexpected Sick Day

Neither Nate or I slept very good last night! I kept tossing and turning and we kept stealing the blanket or sheet from each other! I was up at 6:00 am on a day I don't have to work listening to some unpleasant sounds coming from the bathroom. I almost got sick myself but plugged my ears until the event was done! That never bothered me before! Then I got up to asses the situation!

He was pale white, with a bottle of clorox in his hand cleaning up in the bathroom!

Needless, to say Nate is home today from work because he has thrown up 3 more times since 6:00 this morning! He's sleeping now, hopefully for a while!

We will probably both read today and be lazy (except for a few cleaning duties I promised myself I would finish today)! He is reading the Inkspell series! I am reading the Fablehaven series and 25,000+ Baby Names to pass the sick day!

Please pray with me that I don't get sick too!

No comments:

Post a Comment